Labradorite Stacking Ring - 14k gold-fill
Please select all options.
Our luminous labradorite stacking ring is a joy to look at. You spend so much time looking at your hands, whether it's texting, typing or playing with your kiddos, you might as well gaze at something gorgeous, right?! And can we have a moment for how sparkly the cut facets are? You won't be able to keep your eyes of this stunner of a gemstone as it shifts and changes colour with the light.
- Unsure of your ring size? Snag one of our re-useable ring sizers to ensure the correct fit!
- 14k yellow gold-filled labradorite ring, perfect for stacking or wearing alone.
- 6mm round faceted labradorite hand-set in a gold-fill bezel, then finished, attached to a handmade gold-filled textured band and polished by hand.
- Labradorite is a Canadian stone, and said to be helpful in areas of self-confidence and inner strength.
- The ancient myth behind Labradorite is that it contains the Northern Lights trapped inside the stone; it's easy to see why!
- Please allow variations in the natural stones. Your ring may vary in colour from blue to blue-grey to greenish and may include some yellowish tones.
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada
- Also available in sterling silver.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!