Fusion Hammered Double Circle Necklace
Please select all options.
- Sterling silver and 14k gold-filled fusion hammered circle pendant necklace.
- Handmade using a unique fusion technique that combines sterling silver and 14k gold-fill in the same shape; truly a mixed metal necklace!
- Circles symbolize the cyclical nature of life; when there is bad then good will most certainly follow closely behind. They also represent the love and protection we feel when encircled by friends and family, and remind us of the simple beauty surrounding us always. And can we have a moment for how classy you'll look wearing it? You classy thing, you.
- Textured, tumbled, and polished by hand.
- Pendant measures approximately 1" wide.
- Medium-weight sterling silver rolo chain, available in 16" - 20", each with a free 2" extender.
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!