Open Teardrop Ear Jackets
- These open textured teardrop ear jackets are paired with rainbow moonstone, labradorite, amethyst, freshwater pearl or opal gemstone studs in sterling silver, and are super versatile.
- They can be worn in front of or behind the earlobe.
- The ear jackets are also removable so the gemstone studs can be worn on their own.
- The teardrops are handmade with sterling silver or 14k gold-filled.
- The gemstone studs are sterling silver for a mixed metal look.
- Hypoallergenic sterling silver earring posts, backings, and bezels.
- Earring jackets measure approx 25mm
- Formed, textured, tumbled, and polished by hand.
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!