Petite Montana Sapphire Stacking Ring - 14k gold-fill
Please select all options.
- Unsure of your ring size? Snag one of our re-useable ring sizers to ensure the correct fit!
- 14k gold-filled faceted Montana sapphire ring, perfect for stacking or wearing alone.
- Hand-set in a gold-filled bezel, then finished, attached to a handmade gold-fill textured band and polished by hand.
- Montana sapphire is the stone of inner peace & is the birthstone for September.
- Each sapphire is approximately 3mm. Please allow variations from blue to green to more clear in these natural stones. Each one is stunning, glows beautifully and is a joy to wear.
- MADE TO ORDER, please allow extra time if this is for a gift.
- Due to their made to order nature, we ask that you are certain of your size prior to ordering. Rings that need to be re-sized will be charged a re-sizing fee. If you need help determining your ring size please contact us prior to ordering.
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!