Petite Black Opal Stacking Ring - 14k gold-fill
Please select all options.
- Unsure of your ring size? Snag one of our re-useable ring sizers to ensure the correct fit!
- 14k gold-filled smooth lab-grown black opal ring, perfect for stacking or wearing alone.
- Black opal shimmers in tones of green, blue, yellow, red and orange.
- Hand-set in a gold-filled bezel, then finished, attached to a handmade gold-fill textured band and polished by hand.
- Opal is the stone of independence & is the birthstone for October.
- Each opal is approximately 3mm. Each one is stunning, glows beautifully and is a joy to wear.
- Lab-grown opal is more sustainable, durable & consistent than mined opals, and composed of the same minerals too!
- MADE TO ORDER, please allow extra time if this is for a gift.
- Due to their made to order nature, we ask that you are certain of your size prior to ordering. Rings that need to be re-sized will be charged a re-sizing fee. If you need help determining your ring size please contact us prior to ordering.
- As with all our jewelry, made using just our hands, some well-loved tools, and incredible care in Ottawa, Canada.
- What is 14k gold-fill? It's a thick layer of solid 14k gold that's been heat-bonded to a brass core. 14k gold-fill is up to 16x thicker than something that's been gold-plated. This means you'll get much more wear out of your beautiful jewels because this gold doesn't flake or rub off!